Please contact us anytime — we'll be happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Emai us: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you in 1-2 business days.
Select additional options on the right, or search below:
Please note that MyPurFill Demineralized or distilled water should be filled ONLY to the base of the spout (see below for fill line). This is sufficient water for a full cycle.
FIRST USE OR AFTER STORAGE (NO WATER IN THE WATER RESERVOIR):
- Pour MyPurFill Demineralized or distilled water till the fill line - Wait 30 seconds and turn on
- After the cycle is done, do not empty the reservoir of the water left over unless you plan to store the device.
- Pour MyPurFill Demineralized or distilled water till the fill line
- Turn on device right away
- After the cycle is done, do not empty the reservoir of the water left over unless you plan to store the device
RED light: The steady red light is an indicator for "water out" or when the timer has run a full cycle. However, at times a red light may come prematurely. In such cases the water level may need to be adjusted or the device needs to be reset. The flashing red light means you will have to wait 30 seconds for the unit to come back on (it's cooling down). This is the top light.
BLUE light: The 4 blue lights are indicators of your selected temperature and that the unit is turned ON. While the red and blue lights are indicators of normal operation, they also can be indicators of non-operation. (Please see bellow)
Click here Download Quick Start Guide